- Signature Research Areas
- Find Faculty Researchers
- re:search Magazine
- Institutional Review Board
- Institutional Research and Assessment
- Undergraduate Research Program
- Office of Graduate Studies
- Office of Sponsored Programs
- Office of Technology Transfer and Economic Development
- Scholars' Mine (Institutional Repository)
Missouri S&T's annual report on research
Published by the Office of Sponsored Programs, re:search highlights some of the groundbreaking discoveries and advances of Missouri S&T’s research programs through detailed features and narratives.
In this issue: Take a closer look at the future of non-invasive breast cancer detection, a glass solution to nuclear storage woes, future fuels for missions to Mars, and increased astronaut safety in the final frontier.
Did you know?
Missouri S&T has four signature research areas — which align with our strategic plan: